Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2011 10:44:29 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
That would be easy then. I don't know I only have what I heard to go off
since I don't have one and have no intention of getting one since I have way
too many HT's already and almost never use most of them. I'd sell a few if I
could decide what to sell, right now all I have for sale is a few 900 MHz
hand helds since I walked in to a great deal a couple weeks ago on a ton of
them but hopefully they sell.