Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2011 01:51:38 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
John:
I was programming channels into memory with tone, offset, frequency and all
the rest of the crap you have to set for a channel now, in about 3 minutes
after picking up my friends Wouxun KG-uvD1p.
I just had someone tell me the button layout, and then I just used the voice
prompts, and a little of the knowledge i've picked up from the list and
reading about the radio.
Super simple.
Probably about the same as programming the TH F6A.  And, in the case of the
wouxun, the software would actually be more of a pain to program with than
doing it manually.
If you can program the TH F6A, or the ICT90 by hand, these wouxun HT's are
probably a bit easier.

73
Colin, V A6BS