Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 29 May 2011 21:25:02 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Conditions were interesting, but could have been a lot worse.  K index was
5, and later was 4.  Some sporadic-E also thrown in for good measure in some
areas.  We ran the net until 2045Z.  Thanks to K7RX and KG4ITD for relaying.
Kevin said he would be net control next Sunday.  Check-ins include:
W3IUU
K7RX
WB9R
WB6BJN, MARK, MODESTO, CA, another blind ham who happened upon our frequency
W7OQ
KG4ITD
WB2HIZ, WEST PALM BEACH, FL
K0DDA
N9KIW
W5JJG, JIM, DALLAS, TX
KW3A
KJ6BBS, CHRIS, IRVINE, CA
WA0VJR

73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls