From:
Nancy llewellyn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy llewellyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2011 13:44:23 -0500

For many years my little Himalayan kitty has had very runny bms.  I thought, and the vet thought, that it was just a jumpy tummy because Himmies can be sensitive anyway, or getting older or whatever, but just recently I began to give her different dry food and the runny bms stopped.  I compared labels and found that the food which gave her problems had gluten in it in the form of barley.  The other dry food did not.  So, for those of you who have a kitty with this problem, check it out and see if the food has gluten in it.