From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2011 21:55:45 -0400
I can say I've run the AC log, field day logger, and 10 meter contest one on
more computers than I can count, usually without a screen reader at all,
just using the wav files and haven't had that problem. I have often run a
screen reader just to go back and check totals and what not later and I
haven't ever seen an incomplete call sign or anything so I'm wondering if
it's a jaws thing or a screen reader thing in general.