From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2011 21:25:05 -0400
Barb,

I don't use this software, but have looked at it a few times over the
years, most recently a few months ago when Tom was having a problem with
the Michigan QSO party  stuff.

At that time I downloaded the N3FJP Mich QP software and installed it.
  Here is where things are located on Windows 7 (64 bit):

C:\program files (x86)\mI state qso party\

The folder you want is probably named "Field Day" or something instead
of "MI state QSO Party", but in that folder you should find what you are
looking for.

Hope this helps.

73, Steve KW3A