From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 09:33:09 -0400
John,

The amazing thing about the Cobra is how quiet it is.  I've wondered several
times if my antenna was broken when band conditions were poor.  On 75,
people often think I'm running an amplifier when I'm just running 100 watts
with no processor.  My antenna is about 20 feet off the ground at each end,
and sags to about 15 feet in the center.  I wonder what it would do if I
could raise it ten more feet.

Steve