Fri, 10 Jun 2011 05:41:38 -0400
Interesting, thanks.

It makes possible to see the sour notes, such as " (raising meat uses a
lot of grain, which could feed
more people than
the meat could)"

Raising meat uses no cereals, as we all know.
Fattening/finishing grassfed animals in farm or feedlot is what he
should have written.

And: "the subjects were advised to quit smoking, take blood pressure meds,
and eat low-fat and cholesterol diet. They had slightly higher mortality
than the control
group."

Aha! I knew it - notsmoking increases mortality! ;)

There might be more, but proofreading is hard work.

William