BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Eric Hammarberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:11:29 -0500
John,

I have known Vince LePre, the owner, for many years/decades and really like working with him. I think he does excellent, top quality work. I must say I do not know his field crews well but Vince's business dealings and demeanor leads me to believe he runs a good fair operation.

Thanks,

Eric Hammarberg
Branch Manager
Brisk Waterproofing Company