From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2011 06:52:20 -0800
Remember, all the tuner does is keep the radio happy.  If the radio
would dump a hundred watts into say a 200 ohm load, you wouldn't need
the tuner, but neither would your radiation pattern change.  All kinds
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.

of strange stuff comes into play, coax losses, reactance and so forth
and actual impedence of the antenna.  On Tue, 13 Dec 2011, Howard Kaufman