From:
Gerry Leary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2011 06:07:08 -0700
I had a friend years ago whose name was or still is Rick Joy.  He was blind
and deaf, and he took the cone off of a speaker so that he could feel just
the center or voice coil.  That is how he did CW.  He could not do AM or
Siideband, but I suppose that he could also use a Braille display for PSK31.