From:
Don Breda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2011 18:57:48 -0500
Hi Listers.
My name is Don and my call is w a 2 i w c.
Have been a ham since 1969.
I have a few questions.
1. Has anyone controled a receiver or transceiver remotely using HRD
successfully?
2. IF so what screen reader did you find to work best?
3. Has anyone used the HRD remote server to control a radio at a
different location
and if so how successful were you at doing this?
4. I am especially interested in doing just this with an Icom ICR75. Is
this worth
doing or is it a project that will cause me nothing but  frustration?
I don't want to use a transceiver so if there is a better receiverthen
the ICR75  and a more accessible software
combo for this purpose please let me know.
Thanks very very much in advance.
Don