From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2011 20:49:51 -0800
Hi Howard and All Working the 160 Meter Contest,

I have been on a little tonight but, to be honest, I'm too tired to stay
with it.  Had a small medical problem connected with my cancer and spent
last night in the hospital.  No, nothing acute but you don't get much rest
in there either.  <GRIN>

Anyway, I am hearing the West OK here and have worked as far east as
Ontario, VE3EJ, but have heard nothing east of Nebraska and North Dakota in
the U.S.  Nothing from Michigan, Ohio or WVA and nothing from the southeast
at all.  I was hoping to hear you Tom but no 8's here tonight.  Sorry I
can't stay longer and look for you later but the bed calls soon.

Take care all and very 73..

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX