From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2011 05:36:10 -0400
    Yeah, Colin, that's really what I'm thinking right now.

The pin connections themselves seem very secure, and let's face it:  Most of
us don't plug our mics in and out repeatedly on a daily basis, so I think
I'll just leave well enough alone.

Heck, for all I know, the connector was that way right out of the box.  As
some may recall, I did get this TS590 used, but have had absolutely no
problems whatsoever with it thus far.

Thanks to all for your thoughts on this.

I'm never looking for problems;  just trying to flag them and hopefully deal
with them before they become real issues.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ