From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2011 16:42:47 -0400
Hello, everyone.

Well, during today's 40-meter round table, while trying to pull signals out
of the QRN from the storms in my area, I was working with various
combinations of AGC, high cut, and low cut filter settings to see which
sounded best to me.

I am not sure I have come up with the right combination yet.

Kevin (K7RX) has given me some of the settings he uses, and I'm interested
in what others have found to sound the best.

To clarify, I'm interested in what folks use for AGC settings, and high/low
cut filter settings for both SSB and CW.

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ