Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2011 13:39:27 -0400
Nah, don't think that really turned 'em on much.

Oh, Bill, you should try downloading the echolink app directly to your
iPhone.  Not sure where the captcha is coming from, possibly when you
register for Echolink?  If so, if you have the Firefox web browser, you can
download Webvisum from webvisum.com and it will solve those captchas for you
automatically.  Try to get Firefox 4, if possible, as Webvisum will work
with it without installing the compatibility reporter tool which you need
with Firefox version 5.

Steve, K8SP