From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2011 23:10:58 -0400
I have window air conditioners with the support arms under them, and the
support arms stick out enough I mounted antennas on them for uhf and vhf. HF
wire is somewhat low profile over the roof of the building, and my landlord
said yes when I asked about it before moving in. I'd very gladly have given
up the uhf and vhf stuff if he let me put up my g5rv, but I'd never have
moved in if I couldn't put up any antennas. I'm glad he let me put up
whatever I want as long as it wasn't going to be in anyone's way.