From:
KK4AHX Darren Duff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2011 07:24:31 -0400
IT just turns it off until you turn it back on, or until you restart the
computer. Basically, you are just unloading AVG from memory. To uninstall
it, you would actually have to do that through the windows uninstall
program, or from the AVG program group in the start menu. Don't worry, it's
not something you could do without knowing it.
 IF you need any more help please let me or the list know.
Thanks.

73.

Darren Duff.

amateur radio station KK4AHX.