From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2011 14:37:33 -0700
Hi Butch,

Way to go.  The power cord connects on the left upper corner on the back
panel as you look at the front of the radio.  As far as it being the same as
the 480, I can't confirm that but you will get a nice, long power cord with
the new rig.  I think you'll love it.

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX