From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:18:18 -0400
						Tom,

Was there an eclipse or earthquake the day you were born?  Maybe you
should think about that basket weaving thing again.

I'd look at wood, or fiberglass  Max Gain is a good source for
fiberglass.  Each has advantages and dis advantages, but I think either
is better than PVC for this job.

Let me know what call you will be using from the EOC this weekend, and
I'll try and throw you guys a few points.

73, Steve KW3A