Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2011 12:08:23 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
at least a remote base people are getting on the air and actually on the
radio, though I don't think it should be worth anything for contests or
anything to find a remote base wherever is the best area at the time but at
least people are making the attempt to get on the air. When the computer is
doing all the work, that's not radio and has nothing what so ever to do with
it. It's a shame people can't tell the difference but I'm hoping someday
they can other wise we'll soon lose all bands and there won't be anymore ham
radio.