Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 01:07:33 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
HI Butch,

There have been a couple of reports of low power output out of the box,
contact your dealer and be sure to suggest that they send you a shipping
label if you have to ship it back.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.