Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2011 10:13:50 -0230
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all:

As my rig lacks a 3KHZ roofing filter, while in CW with the 500HZ filter engaged, I still suffer from CW splatter.
This splatter manifests it self as a hand over guitar strings while strumming. How would be the best way to combat this?
Would an external hi end DSP unit work better or an external speaker such as the SP-2000 or older type of speaker/filter?

73:

Michael De VO1RYN