Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:18:28 -0400
7bit
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Howard,

I've been doing RTTY with JAWS for several years now, and made my first
RTTY QSO's with the 590 this past weekend.   I do it a little different
than your friend wants to, but there are a few ways to skin this cat and
I'll send him an e-mail later today with some info that may help him.

73, Steve KW3A