Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2011 19:22:11 -0400
From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Well, I use my THF6A which I need to send in for repairs, and then all of my
scanners since 1993 have had 800/900 MHz.  You know the MTS-2000 is good for
trunking too.  I've heard stuff on that band, but just the usual baby
monitors and cordless phones, and even there they are starting to disappear.
Other then when linked I've never heard anything at all on 220 either, and
aren't we going to loose that band some day?