Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2011 21:00:57 -0400
7bit
From:
Kevin Minor <[log in to unmask]>
Hi.

My first rig was a Cignet 360.  It had a power supply built into it, but you
could use the rig in a mobile setting.  I got 60 watts out of that dude.  As
for tuning it, it had what was called an eye tube.  It had two lights, one
on each end of this little display, and you tuned the radio to where the gap
between these lights was the narrowest.  I had loads of fun with that
transceiver.  It even tuned up great on 12 meters, rather than 10, and I
have no idea why it did that.

Those were the days.

GO REDS!
Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY