Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2012 11:15:51 -0500
Subject:
From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>

Some members are sure the buns are Udi's, which are sold where Udi's gf breads are sold. (Supermarkets, etc.)  I found that if you go to Udi's website, there is a letter to print out to take to restaurants, to encourage that kind of use, and you can locate what restaurants carry their products.  (And I got the same reply from Udi's that was on the list last week.  They won't sell their larger size break to the public.)

Some are equally sure they are French Meadow, and not available to public.  (My supermarket carries French Meadow baked goods, but I didn't look for buns.)

Some say they don't see Red Robin out west.... But the responses are from all over the country, and I know they're in the San Fran area.  Check the Red Robin website.

And one listmate says:  " .......when I run out of the homemade hamburger buns I take on the road when I travel. I wrap a hard taco shell in a wet paper towel and lay it in the sun in the car.  It takes a while for it to soften up but it makes a great substitute for hamburger buns.  If I have a decent sized hamburger I break one in two and use two of my emergency buns.  I find that the kind that are folded work best."

Considering I gave up carbs this year, and eat maybe one bun a year,  this dialogue is entertaining.  I'll probably gain weight just talking about bread!!!!  Thanks, everyone.

Lin
in NJ