From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2011 11:26:50 -0400
I'll give it a try after my computer switch, due to space constraints which
may get worse before getting better unless a house of our own falls in our
laps with room, I'm scaling back from the desktop to a laptop for all my
daily computer use. Once this is all set which should by mid week, I'll play
with the software a bit and see what I think, I installed it on the laptop I
just haven't played with it yet while I'm still learning windows 7 which I
hate more than vista but for right now I"m stuck with it.