From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2011 22:15:58 -0400
Hi everyone;
I hate to drag this out but I'm annoyed enough that I have to ask.  I
looked at blindcooltech and they have a very long! list of podcast about
four deal with the i-pod so I figured why not download them just for
fun.  The one labeled ipod3 downloaded fine.  Brilliant me, however,
decided to start with the introduction and move forward.  The others
download about five minutes of audio and close.  Tried some other
podcast that were old and had similar results.  Newer podcast seem to
work fine.  Is there some trick to this that I need to know about?
Initially tried the download using my notetaker.  When things started
acting strangely moved on to the laptop and had just about the same results.
Any suggestions appreciated.
--
richard