From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2011 07:56:37 -0400
As far as I recall, and it's been a while, but when I had my simplex link
up, you could set it not to do that. So, those that have it set to go over
the top of people like that, it's the owner's fault, surprise surprise, it
seems to me, before I saw the light I had mine set to wait to ID and what
not until after people were done talking. I don't remember how I did it but
I know I found the setting somewhere but when I saw the light and left, I
uninstalled it 100% from my computers and deleted all associated folders so
I have no idea anymore how I did it, plus that computer I believe found a
new home with someone else on this list around the time my moving was
immanent.