From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2011 15:02:19 -0400
      Fred:

Yes, it will affect the other bands if you shorten the 80-meter portion.

The way to adjust things on 80 meters is to work with the end spacers and
fold lengths of wire back on themselves.

I have not done this, but I know it can work.

For specifics, it might be good to e-mail Don Tyrrell, the guy whose company
makes those antennas.

His e-mail address is:

Again, I wouldn't cut the 80-meter portion unless that is absolutely
necessary, and I would consult with Don before doing anything.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ