From:
"Robert M. Chew" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 20:38:02 -0500
I'm not sure where the problem lies, but all of a sudden I'm getting
static at various
points in midi files I have downloaded; the static does not occur at the
same point
each time. I have re-downloaded the same files from different sources,
switched
speakers to rule out the speakers, tightened all cables, etc. I have a
pentium 200MHz w/awe64 value sound card. I thought maybe a couple of my
midi files
had become "corrupted", but re-downloading from a different source ruled
that out.
What could possibly be generating this static noise all of a sudden
(files used to play fine)?. Thanks!
   Robert Chew