From:
Diane Heath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2012 09:50:12 -0700
Please add this to the research on APOE-4 via my friend:

"Diane,
     I scouted around for something more readable than what I sent you before.  Well, here is a reference which is summarized and easier to understand.  Here is how you get there:  google "paleohacks apoe-4"; then click on "ApoE-4-The Ancestral Allele"  which will take you to a summary of:  Apolipoprotein E (APOE) allele distribution in the world. Is APOE 4 a 'thrify' allele?  by RM Corbo & R. Scacchi.
   Good luck.  I stand by what I said:  human genes love to gamble, and will respond quickly to challenges from the environment.
  Our environment is not the same as it was a few thousand years ago."

Thanks.
-dh