From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2012 22:32:39 -0500
It's possible to put up a dipoel yourself, it depends totally on your
configuration, what you have for room and what not. It's possible though,
I've done it. One thing I did where I used to live was make sure the ropes
were put in the trees by sighted people, probably the best idea with my
wrist rocket, but then we had it tied off where I could reach it with enough
extra rope so I could lower the antenna, work on it myself, and put it back
up, or replace the antenna myself. So, with help originally getting ropes in
place, we worked it so I could do future work on my own.