From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2011 03:04:46 -0500
Hi Martin,

I also have a Windows version of Lynx and I also see the discussion about an
article's accuracy concerning SWR and antenna matching terminology.

I have a feeling this may not be all that is actually shown.

What version of Lynx are you using: what operating system and other
pertinent details.  I got mine via the web from the below website years ago:
http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/lynxport.htm