From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2011 07:03:12 -0500
my point abotu thembeing irrelevant is they ahve done away with the lectures and all yo can do is buy the gordon west and arrl stuff    wher are the audio lectures llike they used to have. those were  wonderful and how I learned to understand stuff like capacotr and lc circits and  the like and how I passed my extra. and that's my biggest problem with them. whyjoint hem if al they do is resell the same stuff i can get on amazon  that isn't even made for blind people. I have friends who want to get a license and can't even download study materials even after joinignhandihams  it made me look like a fool telling them all the great stuff handihams offered just to find out that they no longer do