From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2011 13:34:56 -0500
Juston::

I have a small loop, the alex loop.  Quite usable, you tune the antenna's
built in tuner for max noise, and you're ready to go.
As Danny says, the tuning is quite sharp.  It helps if you can disable agc
on the rig.

There are a lot of designs out there, and I plan to do some experimenting as
soon as I can get myself tqught to swetat copper tubing.