From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2011 20:48:38 -0500
Justin:

TheUT102  does make the radio accessible  to a degree, but you will likely
need help getting it initially set up.

I had an IC718 for a while, and if I remember, the UT102 read frequency,
mode, basic rig functions, and memory channels.  But it did not read any
menus, or other items more directly related to actually programming and
setting up the radio.

If you'd like, I'll send you the files I have on the rig, and also a review
I did of the rig for Handihams back around 2002 or so.

Just give me your current  private e-mail address, and we'll take it from
there.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ