From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2011 14:36:06 -0500
Forgot to specify.
speech is the double talk set from rc systems.  pitch, volume, and voice can
be changed just as on the doubletalks we all know and love.
I have suggested that he take a look at the k3 voice program for examples of
verbosity.

I will be making a list of functions then checking in with Rob to see
exactly which are implemented.
Then I'll let everyone know.
Probably won't get all done until after christmas; so everyone just operate
and think for a while. I'll be back  when I have more.