From:
Walter Hampton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 2011 14:36:33 -0800
first how do i turn my stacion in to a echolink link? second i have open book 7.2 i want samantha in it. i like her voice.

on the first matter can someone please give me a phone call on how to turn my echolink stacion in to a link? i have the software installed in my lap top. marcus let me use his keyspan until i get my own. i'll use 146.550 as my link channel . i have the tmv71a as my rig. i'd be gratefull if anyone would take me through the steps please i'm home now. call me at 1 7 0 7 4 2 2 4 2 0 3 please help me if you don't mind.

thanks for your help.

from walter wb6jtj  p.s. waiting for your help sir or mam.