From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2011 16:09:03 -0400
When I emailed someone at LDG and asked about it, I was told the way their
meters with a visual display are made there was no easy way to make them
speak. Also that the TW-1 and TW-2 were made with blind hams in mind, was
only supposed to be out for a few years but the demand wasn't there to keep
the run going much longer and they knew that going in. I did suggest they
work on a visual meter with that possibly as an option and they didn't think
it would fly but would at the same time keep it in mind. that's where that
was left.