From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2011 12:55:48 -0500
  Yep, finally I am getting a glimmering of what is happening. right
now I just have the standard mobile mic that comes with the rig. I
like that s-meter reading.  the 202 function also appears to change
with the meter reading button, from ALC, to something else with DB in
it's reading, and swr with R as it's beginning?  Thanks!

Curt

W B 6 H E F