From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2011 19:33:34 -0400
Folks:

Looks like it could have been nice, but again tentec has again assumed that computer control = accessibility.
If the group thinks its worth it, take a look at the q and a in the link below, then offer constructive input to tentec.
To me this is unfortunate, because tentec used to make some of the easiest to use rigs going.

Begin forwarded message: