From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2011 06:26:11 -0400
Howard:

    Believe me, I'd avoid Windows 7 if I could, but my University is pushing
all of us into it, so it's not going to be a matter of choice for me much
longer.

This is why I tried to get the jump on things with the Windows 7
laptop--could be used as kind of a learning machine, plus a computer to take
when needed on travel.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ