Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2011 05:05:47 -0700
Hi
     Well, my experience with USB to serial and parallel cables has not been
a good one. However, I wasn't connecting a radio to the computer with them
either. My main troubles appeared to be that the software I was installing
was looking for a com or LPT port and even though the cable was plugged into
the USB port and the drivers installed, the software could never see the
port. I think that with the right person who has the right know how the
project could have worked. I just didn't know what I was doing.

God bless,
Mark

God Loves you!
You can visit my website at: