From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2011 20:01:11 -0400
Unless you insist on accessing 4 or more GB of RAM, you can use 32-bit
Windows 7.  This should make more devices compatible, although I have not
extensively tested this.  Eventually the 32-bit versions will disappear, but
they're not dead yet.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls