From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2011 21:30:13 -0400
    Steve:

That's what I thought, but I didn't want to assume, and then have  problems
if I needed to do the re-set somewhere down the road.

I'll clarify this now in my notes on the re-set process.

P.S.  It was great to work you on the round table today, even with such
crummy conditions.

One would think it can only get better from here.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ