From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2011 17:48:43 -0400
Hello James,
So very glad to welcome you to the blind ham list.
We all are here to help one another and I'm sure you also have areas of
information that will help us as well.
My name is Lowell, call of W8QIY located in Greenville, OH.
I am also totally blind and use talking equipment for my station.
Check the list often and be a part of the conversations.
Best 73
Lowell