From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2011 17:26:02 -0400
    James:

Well, it's a pleasure to meet you and to have you as part of our list.

You will find many very knowledgeable people here, and also will acquire a
bunch of great new friends.

If you have HF priveleges, please consider joining two week-end HF nets we
currently have in operation.

One is a Saturday afternoon East Coast Mid West 40-meter round table.  The
round table meets every Saturday afternoon at 4 p.m. Eastern, on or near
7.185 MHZ lower sideband.

Our second net is the Cross Country Blind Ops net on 20 meters every Sunday
afternoon at 4 p.m. Eastern.  The net meets on or near 14.258 MHZ upper
sideband.

Again, it's a pleasure to have you aboard.

If you have questions or issues of concern related to ham radio and
especially questions on issues related to being a blind ham, please let us
know.  We are here to help.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI