From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2011 19:51:09 -0400
Hi, all.

I guess I am fortunate. ...  My situation here in west-central lower
Michigan is similar to that which John describes for his part of the
country.

If it were different, I would not have agreed to take over the EC position
again.

ARES needs to be a co-operative venture, in which our role is first and
foremost communicators.

Anything else, in my view, compromises the meaning of, and importance of,
what we try to do for the agencies we serve.

I'm sorry to hear of Colin's experiences, but, unfortunately, his is not the
first negative experience I have heard about.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ